Steel Craftdependable garage doors
Made in Alberta with Canadian Steel
We highly recommend Steel-Craft Garage Doors, built in Canada for harsh winter weather conditions. Steel-Craft doors are insultated with polyurethane foam, the highest quality insulation between the panels. Although polyurethane foam insulation is not as thick as conventional insultation, they provide a higher R-value of insulation. This also means the doors are not built as thick or as heavy as other doors, even though they have a better R-value.
We feature some of the best doors designed for cold weather - built in Canada. As seen in the illustration (right) our doors have a mechanical overlap (Weather Lock) keeping moisture out, extending the life of your door.
The insulation (ClimaCore) is the highest quality, available, it is a polyurethane foam which provides a higher R-value than conventional insulation which means our doors are not as thick as some competitors, yet they have a higher R-value as well as providing better strength and consistent protection from the winter elements. The lighter doors can also be more appreciated when having to open the door manually.
Steel-Craft doors feature:
- Weather Lock - a patented system which overlaps the interior and exterior skins, keeping moisture out
- Dura Wear - tracks, hinges and rollers are designed for cold Canadian winters
- Clima Core - highest quality insulation
- Maintenance-free panels - you don't ever have to paint
- Weather stripping - the highest possible grade of weather stripping and an artic grade, bulb-shaped floor seal to keep out air, dust, dirt, moisture and mice, on most floors - even floors with irregularities
- Want to see what a Steel-Craft Garage door will look on your house? Click on the link- https://www.steel-craft.ca/doordesigner